Products I Love, But Refuse To Use

Wednesday, December 28, 2016


I have hoarding tendencies, especially, when it comes to eyeshadow palettes. There is always a new palette that catches my fancy, there is always that limited edition product. The "self-control" struggle is real. Today, I am listing down 5 products that I love with all my heart, but refuse to use for various reasons.


The Original BeautyBlender l $20

I love a good blender sponge, as blending my foundation is the only cardio I am used to. Sponges revolutionized the way makeup is applied and literally, forced brushes out of the market. I have a love-hate relationship with the RT beauty sponge, and my dislike gradually evaporated once I tried the PAC Beauty Blender (*open AMAZON and buy that pink beauty, you will thank me later). I purchased the OG on a whim from BeautyBay, but have never used it in full glory.

Reason: Cleaning. I am perpetually scared of the sponge growing mold. Also, cleaning the sponges can be a bit tricky, especially, getting the soap out of it's inner soul.

NARS Audacious Lipsticks l $32

I own three NARS Audacious lipsticks, they are the best lipstick formula I have tried, opaque in one swipe, creamy, yet, 5+ hours of wear time with greasy/oily food. I can't seem to stop talking about them, and then, they are the least used lipsticks in my collection

Reason: Cost, at 32 Dollars a pop, I have a crazy heart pull each time I take it out of my of the drawer.

ABH Modern Renaissance Palette l $42

The most raved about palette of 2016 is nothing less than a superstar. As much as I love the warm colors, I hardly use them on a day to day basis.

Reason: Most of my office wears clash with the colors and I find them a little too bright for a non-makeup friendly workplace like mine.

ABH Dipbrow Pomade l $18

Brows from the gods, that's the effect this product gives me. The product is an absolute favorite, but I refuse to use it for the following reason!

Reason: Inconvenience. My usual office routine is less than 5 minutes long and to include a product that comes with an additional brush and one that requires a lot of patience is a con.

MAC Painterly Painpot l $ 22

On days when I feel like walking an extra mile, I apply the paintpot as a base for my shadows. This, in turn, increases the longevity and improves the eye shadow vibrancy, as per the textbooks, but I don't use a base whatsoever with my eye shadows!

Reason: I forget! I forget to apply an eye shadow base every freaking time.

So what are the products you love, but refuse to use?

No comments:

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger