MAC Products I Would Repurchase

Wednesday, October 5, 2016


Back in 2013 when I purchased my first MAC lipstick, I was over the moon, roll down to 2016, a lot has changed. I have access to international brands, MAC prices have gone off the roof, and a lot of international brands are slowly foraying into the Indian market. I have tried at least one product from almost every range that MAC offers, and these are the products I would repurchase if I were to hit pan (if ever that is).



Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation l INR 2290

This is the only powder foundation I own and that does say a bucket loads about this product.  I wouldn't change this foundation for anything, not even a good dose of liquid foundation. It's easy to throw inside your purse, easy to apply as an under eye setting powder (don't even attempt if you have mature or dry under eyes) and I just love the coverage and finish; makes me matte instantly.

Powder Blush in Desert Rose l INR 1800

The perfect 'matte' 'muted' 'dusty' 'rosy' cheeks for people who doesn't blush naturally (unlucky bunch). It's my go-to, when-in-doubt blush that pairs well with a lot of looks. I use this blush with a light hand with my PAC blush brush. This is a much-loved item in my vanity and I would definitely repurchase this blush.

Studio Finish Concealer in NC45 l INR 1700

This scary looking Orange monster is a forever purchase to hide my under-eye darkness. The consistency is slightly creamy (towards dry). I pat the corrector under my eyes and then layer over with my brightening concealer (LA Girl Pro.Conceal). This product has one major con, having to dip into the concealer pot with your fingers. On a closing note, I would like to admit that I haven't come across an orange concealer bright enough to hide my hereditary bags.

Lipstick in Plumful l INR 1450

I have shit loads of MAC lipsticks (drops my face and walks away) and there are not many I would give an arm and leg for. I love the shade Plumful which is a Lustre finish lipstick and looks amazing on tan skin. The shade can be described as muted warm purple that is wearable and office appropriate. It is pigmented for a lustre finish, but the staying power is just MEH!

Lip Pencil in Spice l INR 1400

Spice is that perfect matte nude shade that can be pulled off as a lipstick with a coat of lip balm or can be that amazing best friend that changes your soul! I mix MAC Spice and Soar with most of my lighter lipsticks to make it more wearable. I appreciate MAC lip pencils more than the lipsticks, and would love to add few more to my collection, but only if MAC bosses would reduce the cost of the lip pencils which is currently on par with the lipsticks!

MAC Brush Cleanser l INR 1000

One product that I forgot to take pictures with is my beloved MAC brush cleanser as I use it frikkin' every day, YAASSS!! every single day to rejuvenate and quick clean my poor brushes. I am half full...and I have this feeling that I may end up repurchasing this soon.

Swatches


No comments:

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger