Currently Loving

Thursday, August 18, 2016


August has been harsh to me! And it’s not even 20th …here are few products that I am loving over the past few weeks:


Just Herbs Silksplash Facewash l INR 325

I have used this product before (here) and we had the perfect love story until I decided not to pursue the long distance love. I recently repurchased and immediately noticed the new and improved (sturdier) packaging. The first time around, the pump broke on the second usage. The product is formulated with neem, bitter orange peel, aloe vera juice, honey and is certified organic. The product is clear, smells slightly tangy and doesn’t lather. With my face on the oilier side, it cleans my face nicely. If you have drier skin, be vary, the product may further dry out your skin. This product is now part of my evening routine (I am trying to be consistent)

MUFE Ultra HD Foundation Y405 l CAD 50 (INR 2600)

The hype is real, at least for the first 2 hours, this is the best match I ever had with any foundation. Skin-like finish even with a stippling brush. The con, my face starts becoming oily in a matter of 2 hours, and as the day progresses the natural shine glows through. I have not tried this foundation with a mattifying base and post-application powdering.
MUFE Ultra HD Y405

For International Shoppers: MUFE HD foundation (original) costs around INR 3900 in Sephora India and approx. INR 3000 in Sephora US. As CAD exchange rates are low, try to shop from Sephora Canada!

Marc Jacobs Gel Eye Crayon l $30 (INR2100)

Was part of the Sephora birthday gift. Creamy, jet black, long-wearing and pricey! You can read my full review here.

Is it me or is anyone else excited about the new Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics? I am so in love with the shade, Extra Bitter. Definitely going to purchase this palette once it's out!

Image: Urban Decay Cosmetics Instagram page


No comments:

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger