Birthday Wish List

Wednesday, December 16, 2015


Errrrr....well technically, my birthday is 1 month and 4 days away, but that doesn't stop me from compiling my birthday wish list for 2016.

1. Fossil 'Riley' Crystal Bezel Leather Strap Watch: I am looking for this specific Fossil watch which I saw in Femina magazine. I have searched high and low for this specific leather-metal combination, but no luck yet :(

I did find one on Nordstrom website at 25% off ($101 or INR 7000). 

2. LancĂ´me'La Vie est Belle' Eau de Parfum: I love sweet-floral scents and I recently gave away one of my perfumes (Burberry Weekend) to my mom. I was torn between this and Thierry Mugler Angel, well finally I decided on this one. Price: 1.7 oz (50 ml) for $72 (INR 5000)

Top Notes: Pear, Blackberry
Middle Notes: Pallida Iris concrete, Orange Blossom and Jasmine Sambac absolutes
Base Notes: Heart of Patchouli essence

3. Olay ProX Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System: Cheaper cousin of the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush and Clarisonic Mia, I would really love to get my hands on this. My skin definitely needs some X-tra TLC!


You can buy this here for $50 (INR 3000).

4. A new hair cut and color: I usually color my hair twice a year, and currently I have brown ombre color to my hair ends and dark black hair around the crown.
 

I want to switch it up a little and want either one of the below colors and technique.


5. Leg warmer: I am so susceptible to cold and would really love a leg warmer as birthday gift. The below one is from Forever 21.

6. Bath and Body Works Candles: I am a sucker for BBW candles, I have ordered a ton during the Black Friday sale and need more in my life.

No comments:

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger