It's Heavy!!!

Friday, March 22, 2013

A little wedding gift that my friend Malvika gave me. I have not worn it even once cause they are too heavy to be worn for more than 2 hours straight. The earring in encrusted with small faux stones and you can change the color of the bead present inside the bell shaped lower end. You can wear something like this only for a wedding or some important function.

I usually stay off the hangings few days before and after wearing heavy earrings as it tends to sag the ear lobs. Also it's advisable to wear a button in the back to give the earring a little more hold. How do you wear the heavy earring in your box?. Do you wear it often?








1 comment:

beingFab said...

Wow, those are really ornate heavy earrings!!! I generally don't wear very heavy earrings, because of the sagging problem and also because my piercings are quite small - most heavy earrings have thick rods and they don't fit!

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger