GOODBYE 2011!!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

So, I am back as promised for the last post for the year 2011. The month of December just wooshed past, seems like A perfect hangover and I don't know what all happened in this month. The highlight of this month was: I GOT ENGAGED. After 4 years, we finally took the big step not exactly a big step....at least the first baby step towards MARRIAGE!!. Now I have perfect excuse for staying up in my room after office. :P. 








The diamond earring is a gift by my to be in laws. Of course, they know about my love for earrings and they decided to gift this gorgeous pair. No complaints:D Owning a diamond stud was part of 30  things to do before 30 from here but, then now I am proud owner of one without sweating it out. I am still planning to keep the point intact cause 2 diamond studs doesn't hurt does it?:D




On a random note, violetbag.com is spoiling me rotten. Every week me and my mates end up spending our hard earned cash on cosmetics. Thanks violetbag for bringing up awesome brands at discounted price. Online shopping is so much fun. For this month, I got myself a Lakme aqua shine gloss in sand, Maybelline eye studio pencil in silver and gold, Colossal kajal and  Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color Shade Reds Magnetic Coral (In transit). 










Have an awesome year ahead guys. See you next year...My resolution for the year 2012: To make the blog "Girl with A pearl Earring"  bigger and better than that in 2011.







14 comments:

Swarnali said...

That is a gorgeous pair. Do post a pic of you wearing them,pleeeeez :D

beingFab said...

Love those earrings! You've got some great in laws!!! Wish you and your family (and your blog) a wonderful new year ahead!!!

Style, She Wrote said...

Gorgeous earrings! Happy New Year! xo style, she wrote

Chitra said...

there may be more diamonds coming your way :P

Thripti Aravind said...

@Swarnali I am camera shy :P

Thripti Aravind said...

@beingFab yup I do:). Thank you

Thripti Aravind said...

@Style, She Wrote Thank you.

Thripti Aravind said...

@Chitra(Sis-in-law)...:P and this post is a secret btwn us....amma n achan should never know...:P

Chitra said...

of course :D

Swarnali said...

hehe...then do post one pic in fb...hows that?? :D

aishwarya said...

woo....
superb...loved it

Thripti Aravind said...

@Swarnali So the next post dedicated to you

Thripti Aravind said...

@ aishwarya thanks for dropping by :)

Uruj said...

Happy 2012! :)

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger