Once upon a time

Saturday, August 27, 2011


These were my favorite pair of jumkas from about 4 years back and today dug em up from my backup box after a long long time. I was quite confused about the pair of earrings I wanted to wear with my purple/black salwar suit for my colleagues wedding for tomorrow. The shawl I was supposed to pair with the suit had delicate gold thread work and that kind of screech halted my decision to wear black+silver earrings. I am a traditionalist when it comes to GOLD/SILVER pairing. I cannot seem to like the idea of pairing silver/gold earring with gold/silver toned dresses respectively. With limited purple options in my jewellery box I was contemplating the idea of buying a new earring. Well, to buy something new just for a wedding didn't seem feasible so I scrambled through my BACK-UP box for inspiration. The purple+gold earring is a perfect match for the salwar suit and I am plain excited.




3 comments:

beingFab said...

Do a complete outfit post with the earrings as well!

Thripti Aravind said...

@beingFab...still skeptical about an outfit post...my dressing sense is quite boring:p

beingFab said...

I hear you, I'm yet to do a proper outfit post on my blog ;-)

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger